Today we are talking about tech and software. We are investigating the ways that market research should help to drive business decisions about app development. Here are the questions we answer:
- What are some simple do’s and don’ts that you can share?
- What makes software work?
- How do you determine value? Or, how do you figure out what people need and how to fill that gap?
- What are some ways that market research can be deployed to maximize what many companies are doing, especially in the app or web app space?
- Let’s say someone has the idea for the next big app. What sort of market research should they do before they even get started?
- What would you say to a company that has already created the app and they’re ready to take it to market? What are some key points to research as they prepare a launch strategy?
- And finally, what about for a company that has an app or web app for years. What can market research do for them, you know, with the ship fully out to sea?