In this episode, we’ll hear from insight professionals at top brands and consultancies on their opinions and experiences about diversity in consumer insights.
Stay tuned for the following weeks to hear the individual episodes of our referenced guests.
- Aaron Burcell, CEO of methinks
- Iris Yim, Principal and Chief Strategist at Sparkle Insights
- Maya Kantak, Consumer Insights Manager at Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products
- Mario Carrasco, cofounder of ThinkNow
- Orion Brown, founder of the Black Travel Box & Brand Management Consultant
- Pepper Miller, President of the Hunter-Miller Group
Find Jamin Online:
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jaminbrazil
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/jaminbrazil
Find Chueyee Online:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/chueyeeyang
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/chueyee15
Find Us Online:
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/happymrxp
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/happymarketresearch
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/happymrxp
- Website: www.happymr.com
- “Clap Along” by Auditionauti: https://audionautix.com
- Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
- Chris Rock’s Opening Monologue: https://youtu.be/kqhVNZgZGqQ
This Episode is Sponsored by:
This episode is brought to you by SurveyMonkey. Almost everyone has taken its surveys, but did you know that SurveyMonkey offers complete solutions for market researchers? In addition to flexible surveys, their global Audience panel, and research services, SurveyMonkey just launched a fast and easy way to collect market feedback, with 7 new Expert Solutions for concept and creative testing. With built-in, customizable methodology, AI-Powered Insights, and industry benchmarking, you can get feedback on your ideas from your target market–in a presentation-ready format, by the way–in as little as an hour. For more information on SurveyMonkey Market Research Solutions, visit surveymonkey.com/market-research.
This episode is brought to you by Fuel Cycle Ignition. Ignition is the agile insights platform that empowers leaders and their teams to improve product, brand, customer, and employee experiences – no insights experience required. With FC Live virtual focus groups and interviews, an Ad Effective solution, and survey automation capabilities, Fuel Cycle Ignition offers the only all-in-one agile insights ecosystem for supercharging the relationship between brands and their customers and serves the world’s most innovative brands including Google, Hulu, Tufts Health Plan, Carhartt and more. To learn how Ignition can take your research to the next level, visit fuelcycle.com.